Sunday, September 20, 2009

Adam Lambert and Cutie Boyfriend Drake LaBry Attend P!NK's Show in L.A.


Adam Lambert and boyfriend Drake
leaving The Staples Center in Los Angeles

I tell ya what--these two are dar-LING together. (But Drake? Everytime I see you in photos, you're wearin' them boots. I know a bitch would tell me the same thing. So...just sayin'.)

Adam has finished up his tour with the American Idol Dorks (with the exception of a few--you know who I'm referring to), and can now work on completing his solo album. I totally cannot wait. Adam was a doll and tweeted:

"Idols Live tour has officially ended. Thanks to my fellow idols and all the fans for making this summer such an adventure.” 

We love you, Adam....I want to see YOUR concert and not have to sit through the rest of the goons. (I mean that in the nicest way possible..." 

No comments: