Friday, September 25, 2009

Tim Burton's Halloween Photoshoot for Harper's Bazaar Magazine


I probably would kill for this dress.

Santa Tim? Is that you?

It will come as no surprise to any of you
that I went as "Lydia" (the sulky photographer) 
from Beetlejuice many years ago for Halloween.
   

"Jack Skelington"--awesome.

Halloween is one sexy night, isn't it?

Oh, Tim Burton. I love you. I love Johnny Depp. I love PeeWee's Big Adventure. I love Beetlejuice. I love it all...and I know I will love Alice in Wonderland.

A couple of my favorite lines from Beetlejuice:

"If I don't gut this house and make it my own, I will go insane and TAKE YOU WITH ME!"

"Lydia, I can build you a darkroom!"
"My life is a dark room. One. Big. Dark. Room."

Just ask my family how many times I've uttered both of those quotes...and meant every word of them.

 

1 comment:

Bleakey said...

Beetlejuice is one of my all time favorite movies!! You can't scare her, she's sleeping with Prince Valium tonight. Oh Lydia....