Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Happy Birthday, Prince Harry!!!

 
Happy 25th Birthday, Naughty Boy!

I couldn't let today end without wish our favorite "Ginge", Prince Harry a Happy Birthday!
 
I must say, there were times in Harry's life when his brother William may have overshadowed him in the looks department...but wow. Harry has more than come into his own, don't you think? He certainly got that from the Spencers.

There is something very charming about Prince Harry...he's been in combat, has an on-again-off-again super hot girlfriend, plus he is up to the no good oftentimes.

I have a handsome rogue of a son. (Guess which one...) There is never a dull moment with a handsome rogue in the family...right, Prince Charles?

5 comments:

Annette said...

He gets his looks from the Spencers or the Hewitts? I wonder......
As for your boys - they're both handsome.

Poor Kate said...

Now I wasn't going to mention the Hewitts...but yeah. Hahahah!

One of my boys is more of a "rogue" than the other. In fact, we I looked up the new definition of his name--it said: HANDSOME ROGUE. Eeeek.

xoxo j

Annette said...

And then Felix will surpass them all!

Unknown said...

I think hes def got a bit of Hewitt in him hahahaha. . .i saw them at a polo match right next to each other and i swear it was like mirror image.

Happy Birthday Harry!!!

Poor Kate said...

Ooooh, Mel! That's juicy gossip!!! LOVE it!!

xoxo j