Thursday, September 10, 2009

Tyra Banks does NOT want to "go there", Cynthia McFadden!



Wow. Just watching Tyra Banks and her crazyface scared the crap out of me. 

I'm puzzled by TyTy's response to Cynthia McFadden's line of questioning about Janice Dickinson and Paulina Porizkova's departures from America's Next Top Model. Clearly Tyra's PR chick didn't want the questions posed at all, with her "we're not going there" chirps. Hey, guess what? YOU'RE ON NIGHTLINE, not Entertainment Tonight, mmkay?


Oh, really? Who the HELL does Tyra Banks think she is? I don't care if her show just won an Emmy. She hasn't earned the right not to discuss aspects of her show that other people are already talking about, namely, the dismissals of the two former models.  Janice and Paulina clearly have issues with the way they were treated then ultimately fired. (Paulina was fired the night before her birthday. YAY! Break out the hats and horns!)


I love that Cynthia McFadden kept "going there". Check out Tyra's eyes. She has the facial expressions of the Queen Bitch in high school gym class who takes pleasure in torturing the new chick. (Oh. I think I just revealed too much about my arrival to a new school in 9th grade.)

Tyra came across as defensive, self-absorbed and frankly, mean. I pity the people who do work for her--today.  They better watch the eff OUT.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Your spot on Julia. . .Tyra is so up her own arse.

Hahahah she was probably just super pissed caus someone dared to speak to her like she wasnt Royalty!

Poor Kate said...

Mel: You NAILED it.

xoxo j

Leslie said...

that was a CRAZY interview. Her weird looks scare me a little.

Poor Kate said...

LeslieElizabeth: She really DOES come across as frightening, doesn't she? That sinister smile freaked me right out.

And HEY! Welcome!! xoxo ~j