Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Megan Fox is a nightmare of a hot bitch.

Megan Fox is a crazy bitch...
but she's a fierce, crazy bitch.

Self-proclaimed crazy chick, Megan Fox takes center-stage in the 4th anniversary issue of Wonderland Magazine. (Yeah, I've never heard of it either, and I'm damn sure they don't have it at Atkinson's Market in Sun Valley, Idaho. Did I mention we're on vaca--I mean, HOLIDAY, Sweeties?)

ANYpretentiousness. I just can't figure out how I feel about Megan Fox. She's crazy gorgeous and has a body that won't quit...but there's that little girl voice of hers that is hard to take. It doesn't go with the rest of the package. But she is nuts about Marilyn Monroe (see that horrible tattoo on her forearm--nothing says Classy with a Capital C like a forearm tat on a chick, oui?). Here's a little bit of her interview in that magazine most of us haven't heard of:

On what the fuck's wrong with her:
"I definitely have some kind of mental problem and I haven't pinpointed what it is."

On her new movie Jennifer's Body:
"I think it's really about how fucked up and scary girls are. Girls are fucking nightmares."

On being a product:
"Part of my product is being outrageous and outspoken so even when I'm not being that way I'm going to be sold that way."

On Michael Bay:
"[Michael Bay] wants to be like Hitler on his sets, and he is. So he's a nightmare to work for."

Hmmmm. I have Buckcherry's Crazy Bitch going through my head after reading that...and I'm sure Megan would take that as a compliment.

2 comments:

Annette said...

She is Be-eww-tee-full.
Hey - do you think curly hair and perms (you probably call them something else) are going to make a come back? Will i be allowed to leave my straighteners in the drawer and see if i can revive my dead hair?

Poor Kate said...

Annette: We can do anything we want with our hair. Mine is curly/wavy naturally, too. There are periods throughout the year where I just leave my hair alone and let it go natural. Looking at Megan Fox and AnnaLynne McCord's pictures from yesterday, it seems we can to as we please!

And YOUR hair is gorgeous!

xoxo j