Monday, September 7, 2009

New Moon poster and moody still released or leaked?

 
  
 I'm deaf from the squeals.

Apparently there is a phenomenon that I know nothing about called "Twilight". HA! Kidding. I know about it, I've just chosen to ignore it. You see, I really love vampire films and it irritates me that this genre has gone all 'tween on me. I've been biting my tongue til it's bloody about this subject until now. 
Give me "Bram Stoker's Dracula" any day. Actually, I'd like to show y'all some real vampire films just in case some 'tween is curious and wants an education:
  
 
 
Some of you may not agree with "From Dusk till Dawn", but I sure love this one. George Clooney and his little facial tics was fantastic, Juliette Lewis, the Gothic and garish strip club, The Titty Twister--awesome. (I called our neighbor's house at Christmas "The Titty Twister" because of their blinding decorations. Heh.)


Let's discuss.  And no, I haven't read, nor have I seen a single frame of "Twilight".  Let's see if I can be convinced otherwise...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Well I too promised never to read the series ... then I did ... and nothing got done around my house for 2 whole weeks while I read the entire series! More than vampires ... really is about reliving your high school years. Brings back every emotion ... "Will he be at school today?" ... "When will I see him next?" ... "Should I tell my dad?" ... etc. It's pretty hot ... though I didn't know what "Edward" looked like when I read the books ... more fun to imagine him the way you want.

Unknown said...

The Lost Boys! I LOVE that movie! I can watch it over and over and over again...as a matter of fact, I have! I should download it for my iPod now ......

Annette said...

Yep - The Lost Boys was my favourite teen movie partly because of the vampire with the long dark hair. And before then Salem's Lot was one of the first films to scare the crap out of me. The Ultraviolet series was an excellent new take on the idea. Near Dark was OK too.